- Compilation of fiscal laws and regulations in use in Rwanda version 2014.
- Law establishing the sources of revenue and property of decentralized entities and governing their management 2012
- Law No 02/2015 of 25/02/2015 modifying and complementing Law No 37/2012 of 09/11/2012 Establishing the Value Added Tax.
- Law No 25/2010 of 28/05/2010 Law modifying and complementing Law No06/2001 of 20/01/2001 on the code of value added tax.
- Law No 24/2010 of 28/05/2010 Law modifying and complementing Law No 16/2005 of 18/08/2005 on direct taxes on income.
Law Nº40/2016 OF 15/10/2016 modifying and complementing Law Nº37/2012 of 9/11/2012 establishing the Value Added Tax 2005 as modified and complemented to date
- Law No 37/2012 of 09/11/2012 establishing the Value Added Tax.
- Law No 06/2001 of 20.01.2001 on the Code of Value Added Tax.
- Law No 16/2005 of 18.08.2005 on Direct Taxes on Income.
Law Nº 01/2012 of 03/02/2012 modifying and complementing Law N° 25/2005 of 04/12/2005 as modified and complemented to date
- Law No 25/2005 OF 04.12.2005 on Tax Procedures
- Law No 26/2006 of 27.05.2006 determining and establishing consumption tax on Some imported and locally manufactured products.
- Law No 73/2008 and Law No 74/2008 of 31.12.2008 modifying and implementing law no. 16/2005 of 18.08.2005 on direct taxes on income.
- Law No 75/2008 of 31/12/2008 modifying and complementing law
- Law No 26/2006 of 27/05/2006 determining and establishing
- consumption tax on some imported and locally manufactured products- .
- Law No 19/2009 of 30/06/2009 Law modifying and completing the Law No 26/2006 of 27/05/2006 determining and establishing consumption tax on some imported and locally manufactured products,
- Law No 08/2009 of 27/04/2009 Law determining the organisation, functioning and responsibilities of Rwanda Revenue Authority (RRA)
- List of goods and services that are exempted from value added tax as provided in the law N° 37/2012 of 09/11/2012
- List of IT Equipment s Exempted from VAT
- List of Educational Materials Exempted from VAT,
- 2nd List of Educational Materials Exempted from VAT,
- List of Agricultural Inputs and other agricultural and Livestock materials and Equipment Exempted from VAT
- List List of Updated schedule of VAT exempted banking products and services
- List of Energy Supply Equipment Exempted from VAT