Registration & De-registration
New motor vehicles registration:
Registration and acquisition of number plates for new motor vehicles is done at customs offices, however,
- vehicles sold through authorised dealers running private bonded warehouses,
- vehicles sold through government public auctions , embassies and other UN agencies on temporary importation regimes are registered at RRA motor vehicles services head office/customs Department.
- 1. complete registration form provided by the RRA:
- 2. Physical verification of the vehicle/motor cycle ;
- 3. Payment of registration fees;
Upon completion of the above requirements, the taxpayer is entitled to:
- a.Registration fee payment slip
- b. Motor vehicle number plates
- c. Permanent motor vehicle registration sticker
- d. Motor Vehicle logo book (Yellow Card).