The Revenue Investigation & Enforcement Department mission is to minimize revenue losses by deterring, detecting and preventing smuggling, tax evasion and avoidance as well as other breaches of revenue laws.
- Combat tax evasion and smuggling
- Collection and dissemination of intelligence pertaining to evasion of taxes and duties
- Provision of credible and effective deterrent measures in the tax law
- Investigation of cases of tax evasion, tax fraud and smuggling
- Compilation of case reports and recommendations for the prosecution of financial crimes.
Mr. MUGABE Robert
Deputy Commissioner for Revenue Investigation & Enforcement Department,
Rwanda Revenue Authority,
KG 4 Ave 8,
P.O. Box 3987 - Kigali
Tel.: +250 788185509