To coordinate the preparation of the RRA corporate plan, conduct research studies and provide reliable tax information to management, the Board and other Stakeholders.
The Department Strategic Objectives
- Coordination of Corporate Plan preparation and its ultimate monitoring for its effective implementation within the Authority;
- Compiling and analyzing information relating to revenue data and reporting on it to management and other stakeholders;
- Coordinating RRA’s input into tax revenue forecasts made by MINECOFIN;
- Conduct research studies on all issues that have an impact on the tax base;
- Coordinating regional and international issues as well as donor-funded projects in which the RRA is involved;
- Coordinating RRA modernization programs;
- Co-ordinating RRA’s advice to the Ministry of finance on macro-economic and tax policy issues;
- Developing Tax Administration Operational Policy.
Mrs. Kanyangeyo Agnes
Deputy Commissioner for Planning & Research Department,
KG 4 Ave 8,
P.O. Box 3987 - Kigali