In line with RRA’s mission, the mission of the IS/IT Department is to make a positive impact on the RRA’s revenue performance and administrative efficiency, through the provision of cost-effective, reliable and secure IS/IT services and systems.
- To manage and coordinate RRA’s on-going computerisation programme, always ensuring it is aligned with RRA’s mission, objectives and priorities.
- To assist departments with the definition, introduction and support of cost-effective computer systems.
- Setting up IT strategies in RRA in conformity with the NICI II Plan.
- Update the standard of IT systems and equipment to be used in RRA;
- To procure necessary IT equipments, software and services through the normal tendering procedures.
- Supporting other departments in their daily activities requiring the use of IT systems
- To ensure RRA’s IT assets are safeguarded and properly maintained in good working order.
- Facilitating the taxpayers service delivery by providing reliable and secure systems and up-to-date equipment;
- Managing the fiscal data by assuring the data entry and databases security;
- Using the technology to increase Rwanda fiscal and non-fiscal revenue;
Mr. Joel Ntihemuka
Deputy Commissioner for Information Technology,
Rwanda Revenue Authority,
Kimihurura 4th Floor,
Avenue du Lac Muhazi,
P.O. Box 3987 - Kigali